Omni-channel Payment Gateway and EMV Kernel provider Creditcall, along with Worldpay, a global leader in payments processing technology and solutions, have joined forces to give independent software vendors (ISVs), value added resellers (VARs), software developers, and system integrators access to Creditcall’s easily deployable ChipDNA SDKs. With Worldpay’s industry leading integration support and pre-certified payment devices for point of sale (POS) and mobile POS, it’s easier and faster than ever to deploy pre-certified payment solutions for cutting-edge in-store, self-service, mobile, and online applications.
“We’re proud of the trust Worldpay has put in Creditcall by choosing us as their preferred solution provider to supply the tools to simplify and provide a seamless integration to their ISV and developer community,” said Sian Bosley, Vice President of Business Development, Creditcall. “With Worldpay’s outstanding developer support and Creditcall’s SDKs, ISVs finally have access to the tools they need to speed up their time to market and improve their customer offerings through more options.” Additional benefits to ISVs and VARs include:
- Industry leading support: Go-to-market support and seamless product integration to help drive adoption and productivity with 24/7 technical troubleshooting.
- Multiple transaction channels: A true multi-channel payments solution for in-store, mobile, self- service, and online, bringing all transactional data into one silo.
- Feature-rich for any vertical: A diverse range of contact and contactless payment devices for attended or unattended environments including retail, restaurant, lodging, vending or transportation and many more.
- Flexible onboarding options: Tools for self-boarding with fully managed options.
- Seamless and centralized reporting across all transaction channels: View payments made in-store, self-service, mobile, or online in one centralized reporting platform for simplified decision making.
- Multiple levels of security: Quick and easy EMV with security must-haves including P2PE and tokenization.
- Purpose-built developer area: Instant evaluation and suitability of ChipDNA by downloading a test version for Windows.
Access to a variety of pre-certified payment devices: No need for lengthy certifications and associated complexities which saves time, money, and hassle. Currently certified devices are available from Miura Systems and Verifone®. Payment devices from BBPOS, ExaDigm, ID TECH®, Ingenico, Quest, and TableSafe® are coming soon.
“At Worldpay, we’re always searching for and developing technology solutions that make the certification and go-to-market process more streamlined for ISVs and their merchants” said Mike Frank, President, Head of Strategic Partnerships, Worldpay. “Now with this collaboration, those ISVs will have access to Creditcall’s top notch omni-channel experience and EMV solution, combined with Worldpay’s world-class developer support and industry-leading integrations to make payments simpler and more seamless for merchants.”
To learn more, visit Worldpay at booth #2419 or Creditcall at booth #1622 at Money 2020 at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas on October, 23-25, 2017 or visit www.worldpay.com/us and www.creditcall.com.
Worldpay is a leading payments company with global reach. We provide an extensive range of technology-led payment products and services to around 400,000 customers, enabling their businesses to grow and prosper. We manage the increasing complexity of the payments landscape for our customers, allowing them to accept the widest range of payment types around the world. Using our network and technology, we are able to process payments from geographies covering 99% of global GDP, across 146 countries and 126 currencies. We help our customers to accept more than 300 different payment types.
For more details, please visit http://www.worldpay.com/us
Creditcall provides the tools to enable secure payment acceptance in-store, self-service, online and mobile. From retail and hospitality, to parking, vending, transportation or charity applications, Creditcall’s omni-channel Payment Gateway and EMV Kernels are at the very heart of its partners’ businesses, enabling them to focus on what they do best.
With Creditcall’s SDKs for iOS, Android, Windows and Linux, you can quickly, easily, and securely add EMV to your POS or mPOS solutions with access to a multitude of payment devices used in-store, mobile or self-service. The devices are already pre-certified with leading processors and cardholder data is protected at the highest security level at all times thanks to our PCI DSS Level 1 certified payment gateway, P2PE, and tokenization.