Janam Technologies LLC, recently introduced the newest addition to its XM series of key-based, rugged mobile computers. The XM75 optimizes productivity for organizations that require a flexible device for capturing and processing business-critical data.
With a 4.3-inch capacitive touch screen and backlit numeric keypad, the XM75 is one of the only rugged mobile computers that is specially designed for mobile workers that prefer keypad and touch screen functionality in the same device.
“A large segment of our customer base is looking for a key-based rugged mobile computer, not one of the many copycat devices with zero differentiation now flooding the market,” says Harry B. Lerner, CEO, Janam Technologies. “Janam’s XM75 provides the best of both worlds for organizations that want a rugged mobile computer with a slim smartphone-like design, but don’t want to choose between a keypad and touch screen.”
Pocketable and powerful, the new XM75 meets all the requirements of the most demanding environments, including transportation, logistics, route accounting, direct store delivery and field service.
Here are some other specs:
- Weighing only 10.5 ounces, the XM75 is one of the lightest yet most rugged devices in its class.
- The XM75 supports the enterprise-ready Android operating system with Google Mobile Services (GMS) and provides the latest technological advancements to help companies boost productivity, streamline operations and improve the customer experience.
- The XM75 offers the latest in barcode scanning technology with a 2D imager that delivers unmatched scan speed, ultra-fast motion tolerance and superior reading capability for even the most poorly printed barcodes.
- Offering 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth, the XM75 provides access to voice and data applications inside the enterprise and out in the field.
- With IP67 sealing, as well as the ability to withstand 5-foot drops to concrete, the rugged XM75 is built to survive extreme temperatures, shocks, and exposure to elements.
- An optional trigger handle accessory is available for comfort and convenience in scan-intensive environments.
- A standard 2-year warranty provides customers with both peace of mind and the level of service they require, at no additional cost, with optional Comprehensive Service plans available to those that want to further extend their mobile computing investment.