Qualpay, a leading provider of integrated omnichannel payment solutions, today announced its expanded Partner Program that provides a suite of resources and support to help businesses achieve their goals. The program includes a smart business management tool, developer portal, ongoing training, knowledge center and expert support, all designed to provide the support merchants and partners need to grow.
Qualpay has worked extensively with their various types of partners and understands that each has different needs. For that reason, the program is flexible and is compatible with any type of partner – whether you are an ISV, ISO, developer or referral partner. The program, including the partner dashboard, trainings and more, can all be modified to address specific needs. Qualpay created this program to provide the highest level of support and value to partners as possible.
“It has been an absolute pleasure working with the entire Qualpay organization from top to bottom,” said Greg Berard, CEO of EMCPayments.com. “Their backend reporting tools are second to none and my clients consistently rave about the strong relationship they have with Qualpay as a partner. Clients are also extremely grateful to have access to so many of the tools that Qualpay provides that the rest of the industry lacks.”
One of the tools offered to assist with operational support is the partner dashboard, which can be used by any type of partner to manage their sales team and their portfolios of clients and merchants. The clear and easy-to-use interface offers application creation and management as well as a deep dive into accounts, transactions and documentation, helping businesses glean insights and make informed decisions.
Key benefits include:
- Easy Referrals – Landing pages or interactive, configurable On-Line Applications (OLA) to connect directly with your customers. Users experience a flexible and intelligent boarding that visualizes potential pricing to ensure partners can stand out in their markets.
- Customizable Solutions – Create individualized applications by integrating to an extensive set of APIs, combined with an integrated merchant account and use any of our out-of-the-box, ready to use payment solutions.
- Developer Portal – Contains everything that is needed to create payments solutions for customers.
- Competitive Revenue Sharing and Rewards – Visual representation of price points to ensure your business is remaining competitive and your customers are not overpaying for services.
- Business Intelligence Reporting – View accounts, transactions, money movements and compliance and risk reporting all in one place. Users can easily move between categories and accounts to monitor activity and merchants can trust that their information and records are secure and accounted for. Reports can be saved as well for quick access.
- Ongoing Support – Concierge-level support that provides technical, marketing and operational assistance.
Qualpay is also dedicated to ensuring their partners are equipped with the most advanced tools, so capabilities are frequently updated and added so developers can more easily integrate with different solutions.
“Qualpay is the real deal,” said Sean Conklin, founder of Coded Commerce, LLC. “I advise clients to build a relationship with a quality credit card gateway that will have their back while at the same time offering fair rates and all the features they need to grow their eCommerce business. This is especially important with custom eCommerce use cases, marketing automations and sales funnel optimizations.”
Additionally, there is a Partner Training Program to help partners learn more about payment processing and successfully reach their target markets. Trainings are intended to be at the convenience of the user – meaning they can be completed whenever and wherever needed. Videos and other assets can be found stored on the partner knowledgebase and can be referred to at any time, providing continuous educational support to help partners grow.
Training sessions available include:
- On-Demand Training – Access on-demand presentations at any time to accommodate busy schedules.
- Scheduled Training – Register for upcoming trainings held at specific times. All trainings will last no more than 30-minutes and allow users to interact with experienced instructors.
- 2-Minute Spotlight – Short (2-3 minute) videos focused on answering specific questions. They are available on-demand as well.
- One-on-One Training – Instructors are available for individual training based on partners’ specific needs and can be scheduled at any time.
“We are committed to our partners and believe in creating tools that offer simplified support to drive the best business outcomes,” said Craig Gass, CEO of Qualpay. “We pride ourselves in going above and beyond to deliver options and guide choices to help our partner offer the best payment solutions possible to their merchants. We work together with them – their success is our success.”
For more information, please visit https://www.qualpay.com/partner.
Qualpay is a leading provider of integrated, omnichannel payment solutions. The company’s cloud-based payments platform enables businesses to modernize strategically through the use of reporting intelligence to streamline the payment process. Qualpay addresses and resolves the payment challenges businesses face and ensures a stronger, more robust infrastructure for a business, developer, and partner. Simply, Qualpay enables a better way to manage payments. For more information on how Qualpay is reinventing a new era of payment processing, visit www.qualpay.com.